You can make the necessary changes in your PAN, by filling Form 49B.
Here are the steps you need to follow, in order to make changes in your PAN: -
- You need to click on the “Start a new PAN service”, once you log in to the NSDL website.
- You will have to select correct option and proceed.
- You need to fill up the form and proceed ahead for payment.
- Once the payment is made, you will receive a filled Form 49B.
- You will have to sign and submit the form to our office.
Are you tax prepared? We’re here to help.