You need to submit the following documents while submitting Form 60: -
- Copy of the documents listed below: -
- Aadhaar Card
- Photo identity card
- Driving License
- Passport or Ration card with photograph of the applicant
- Arm’s license or Photo identity card issued by the Central Government or State Government or Public-Sector Undertaking.
- Pensioner card having applicant’s photo.
- Central Government Health Scheme Card or Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme photo card.
- Certificate of identity signed by a Member of Parliament or Member of Legislative Assembly or Municipal Councillor or a Gazetted officer.
- Original Bank certificate in letterhead from the branch, containing an attested photograph and bank account number of the applicant.
Worried about your income tax return? We can help. Reach us here.