A taxpayer can claim up to Rs. 1,50,000 as deductions under section 80C, here is a list of investments for which a taxpayer can claim deductions under section 80C: -
1.Life Insurance Premium payment.
2. Contribution to employee’s provident fund.
3. Contribution to approved superannuation Fund.
4. Subscription to units of UTI or Mutual Funds.
5. Contribution to public provident fund.
6. Payment of tuition fees of your children for School, College or University.
7. Payment of Housing Loan interest.
8. Stamp duty, registration fee and other expenses for purchase of house property.
9. A Fixed Deposit for a term not less than 5 years with any scheduled Bank.
10.Sukanya Samriddhi Yogana.
Worried about your income tax return? We can help. Reach us here.