Section 80EE is the new section of the Income Tax Act, under this section a taxpayer can claim deductions on interest of the housing loan, if the taxpayer is able to satisfy a few conditions. You can learn more about section 80EE here.
Articles in this section
- What is Employees Provident Fund?
- What is a Public Provident Fund?
- What are the deductions under section 80G?
- Schemes under section 80C
- What are the deductions for Medical Treatment?
- What is Rule 11DD?
- What is deduction of Royalty Income for Authors?
- What are the deductions under section 80TTA?
- What if I add my savings bank interest in my Income Tax Return?
- How can I claim medical reimbursement?