You must upload Form 16 received from your employer or client to e-file your income tax return. AllindiaITR’s platform auto-reads your data and completes your returns in a few minutes at the most.
Here’s how you can upload your form 16.
You must have a PDF version of your income tax certificate to begin.
- Go to allindiaitr.com on your computer or smartphone browser.
Click on the link 'Upload your Form-16' on the very first screen.
- Login / Register with a few brief contact details.
- Please choose whether you have separate or individual parts of the document.
- Click on ‘Choose File’ to browse to your pdf.
- Follow and complete steps to confirm tax filing.
- For a complete guide on how to e-file on the portal click here.
NOTE: You can upload multiple TDS certificates/ Form 16s.
You can edit your return form to include Section 80 deductions and other exemptions.
Get filing now! Be done with tax compliance and rest easy.